Thursday, April 16, 2009

So many Competitions!!!

Heyy Girlies,

Have you noticed how many Competitons there are lately? I don't know about you but in my clubs which I am apart of there is a competition almost all the time! I mean it's fun having comps but, it gets tiring when all your doing is dressing up dolls or making sceneries, etc. for comps! Your dollmail gets filled with all these Spot Topics saying "Comp!!!" Dont get me wrong, I ADORE comps, and I LOVE to join as many comps as possible, so it is possibly just me (hee hee =]) but I beileve my fellow stardollars will tell me the same. What do you think? The only comp I refuse to join is the inviting comp. It is way to much work, and also I HATE harrasing my friends 24/7 with dollmails saying "join this club." Which Clubs do you guys like?


What is you Club Drama? Hee hee....

Well Smiles for now.

Candeeilyxo

(PS: I know Catie111222 and Foreverme already told you but the NEW LE is out! Enjoy! =])
(PSS: I'm getting a banner soon!!!! =])

No comments:

Post a Comment