Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spoiler: Spring Limited Edition Full Collection


I am sure everyone is wondering how the new Limited Edition will look like. Well I have spoilers! Click on the little image on the side to see them all bigger.
_________________________________________

In my opinion, they are all so much cuter then last season. I love all of them!
_________________________________________
Will you buy any of them?
Which are your favorite items?
_________________________________________

TIP: Go through the pictures and pick out your favorite or the ones you want to buy the most. When the clothes come out, you will know what to buy right away

3 comments:

  1. Ooooo, awesome spoiler!! I'm probably going to buy something but i think last seasons LE was much better!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, where do you get the spoilers from?????

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have to find them. It's kinda hard to explain.

    ReplyDelete